- My Account
- My Account
- Page Layouts
- Themes are Mission Control August 31, 2017When we think of space flight, we often think of the thing that gets us there: the shuttle, module or rockets that take us out of this world. However, in the early days of space flight programs at NASA, one man realized how important control from the ground would be to quickly evolving missions. Christopher […]David A. Kennedy
- Balancing Options vs. Overload July 31, 2017On WordPress.com, one thing we’ve been focusing on is making themes that just work. It’s a bit of a balancing act; it’s very tempting to allow customers to control every aspect of their theme, because it seems like the simplest way to give them what they want. That idea may sound great to customers, but […]Laurel Fulford
- The Next Chapter for Themes July 28, 2017Every few months I read a post about how the WordPress theme business has shrunk. The authors always reach a similar conclusion. Sales have dwindled. Competition has increased. Putting food on the table, finding a niche and standing out is near impossible. It may not be so impossible though. With a new editing interface on […]David A. Kennedy
- The Developer’s Guide to Supporting Your Themes July 25, 2017At this year’s WordCamp Europe, some members of the WordPress.org support team brainstormed how we might be able to share support skills and strategies with the broader WordPress community. We decided to offer some workshops to share support knowledge, and the first one – by yours truly – has been announced. Details are below. Hope […]Kathryn P.
- The Future of Underscores and A New Committer June 26, 2017The title may strike you as a bit ominous, but fear not. Underscores, our popular starter theme for WordPress theme development, isn’t going anywhere. As we continue to push for consistency in themes and imagine what they might become with Gutenberg, we’re bringing our attention back to Underscores. 🚀 For the last year and a half, we’ve […]David A. Kennedy
- Delightful Dara April 26, 2017Meet Dara, a beautiful new theme crafted by Caroline Moore, now available for download via WordPress.org. Dara has its roots in a popular theme called Sela. Caroline tells the story of how one theme led to another: Sela, designed and developed by the Automattic Theme Team’s Ola Bodera, remains one of our most popular themes — and […]Kathryn P.
- Introducing Ixion March 22, 2017Meet Ixion, the latest theme to join our WordPress.org collection. Designed by Mel Choyce and developed by Caroline Moore, Ixion is a clean and professional theme geared to schools, non-profits, and organizations. Put your most exciting news front and center with a custom header image and a call-to-action button, highlight three noteworthy accomplishments on the […]Kathryn P.
- Content Options in Jetpack 4.5 January 27, 2017Now available through Jetpack, Content Options let users make small visual changes, like showing or hiding the author, date, featured images, and more.Thomas Guillot
- Rebalance, Karuna, and Sidespied January 9, 2017We have three Automattic-made themes now available on WordPress.org. Rebalance is a fresh take on the classic Imbalance 2 theme. Designed by Mel Choyce and developed by Allan Cole, Rebalance is a contemporary portfolio theme for photographers, artists, and graphic designers looking to showcase their work, and features an elegant Masonry grid for displaying both […]Kathryn P.
- Tired of Vagrant? Try Laravel Valet November 18, 2016I’ve used Vagrant for more than a year now and although it was crashing from time to time, I always managed to get it working again. Not last week. I don’t what happened, but enough was enough – I decided to pull the plug and look for a better alternative. I thought about switching back […]Thomas Guillot
Large image: Hand Coded
Large image: linked in a caption
Hamburger fatback andouille, ball tip bacon t-bone turkey tenderloin. Ball tip shank pig, t-bone turducken prosciutto ground round rump bacon pork chop short loin turkey. Pancetta ball tip salami, hamburger t-bone capicola turkey ham hock pork belly tri-tip. Biltong bresaola tail, shoulder sausage turkey cow pork chop fatback. Turkey pork pig bacon short loin meatloaf, chicken ham hock flank andouille tenderloin shank rump filet mignon. Shoulder frankfurter shankle pancetta. Jowl andouille short ribs swine venison, pork loin pork chop meatball jerky filet mignon shoulder tenderloin chicken pork.
😉 🙂 😀
Select Element with long value