- My Account
- My Account
- Page Layouts
- Introducing Ixion March 22, 2017Meet Ixion, the latest theme to join our WordPress.org collection. Designed by Mel Choyce and developed by Caroline Moore, Ixion is a clean and professional theme geared to schools, non-profits, and organizations. Put your most exciting news front and center with a custom header image and a call-to-action button, highlight three noteworthy accomplishments on the […]Kathryn P.
- Content Options in Jetpack 4.5 January 27, 2017Now available through Jetpack, Content Options let users make small visual changes, like showing or hiding the author, date, featured images, and more.Thomas Guillot
- Rebalance, Karuna, and Sidespied January 9, 2017We have three Automattic-made themes now available on WordPress.org. Rebalance is a fresh take on the classic Imbalance 2 theme. Designed by Mel Choyce and developed by Allan Cole, Rebalance is a contemporary portfolio theme for photographers, artists, and graphic designers looking to showcase their work, and features an elegant Masonry grid for displaying both […]Kathryn P.
- Tired of Vagrant? Try Laravel Valet November 18, 2016I’ve used Vagrant for more than a year now and although it was crashing from time to time, I always managed to get it working again. Not last week. I don’t what happened, but enough was enough – I decided to pull the plug and look for a better alternative. I thought about switching back […]Thomas Guillot
- Scratchpad November 14, 2016Created by Automattic’s Laurel Fulford, whimsical Scratchpad showcases your writing, photos, and drawings. Full of bright colors and illustrative details – courtesy of fast-loading SVGs – the theme pays special attention to styling post formats for visual variety. A perfect fit for sharing projects, recipes, and stories, Scratchpad is now available for download on WordPress.org.Kathryn P.
- Theme-o-rama November 7, 2016We have a November treat for theme-lovers – a slew of new free themes by Automattic designers and theme wranglers have made their debut on WordPress.org. Meet the fabulous five: Crafted by Caroline Moore, Affinity features an elegant multi-panel scrolling front page. Geared to weddings and family announcements, it’s flexible enough to suit a wide […]Kathryn P.
- What We Look for in Themes for WordPress.com September 1, 2016What kinds of themes do we look for when we add to our collection on WordPress.com? We get this question a lot, both from existing and potential theme shops. And while some of the specifics evolve over time, the principles of what makes a good theme good remain the same. Whether it’s on WordPress.com or not. […]David A. Kennedy
- A Set of Theme User Experience Requirements August 30, 2016This year, we’ve focused heavily on improving people’s experience using themes on WordPress.com. We’ve dug into defining the most common and tricky issues for people using themes through research, user testing, and iteration. We still have a long way to go toward substantially improving people’s WordPress theme experience. To that end, we’re introducing a new […]David A. Kennedy
- Meet Orvis July 7, 2016Introducing Orvis: a minimalist portfolio theme for photographers, designers, or visual artists. Activate Jetpack’s Custom Content Types module to display portfolio projects in a contemporary Masonry grid. Designed by Automattic’s Thomas Guillot, Orvis was inspired by the photographer wife of a colleague/friend, and named as a nod to their dog, a sweet black Lab. Take […]Kathryn P.
- New Themes: Escutcheon & Toujours July 5, 2016Two new themes are available for download in the WordPress.org theme repo: Escutcheon and Toujours. Escutcheon (pronounced ess-KUH-chun) is a bold, typography-driven theme for long-form writers to showcase their work. Designed by Mel Choyce and developed by Caroline Moore, Escutcheon — an unusual word referring to a type of shield — supports a social icon menu […]Kathryn P.
Large image: Hand Coded
Large image: linked in a caption
Hamburger fatback andouille, ball tip bacon t-bone turkey tenderloin. Ball tip shank pig, t-bone turducken prosciutto ground round rump bacon pork chop short loin turkey. Pancetta ball tip salami, hamburger t-bone capicola turkey ham hock pork belly tri-tip. Biltong bresaola tail, shoulder sausage turkey cow pork chop fatback. Turkey pork pig bacon short loin meatloaf, chicken ham hock flank andouille tenderloin shank rump filet mignon. Shoulder frankfurter shankle pancetta. Jowl andouille short ribs swine venison, pork loin pork chop meatball jerky filet mignon shoulder tenderloin chicken pork.
😉 🙂 😀
Select Element with long value