Your First Visit
When you first come into our office, you’re greeted by our great front desk staff with positive energy and smiles.
We’ll treat you like family.
We have some brief paperwork you’ll need to complete, which can be found here if you’d like to fill it out ahead of time. It can also be emailed or faxed to you prior to your appointment.
After your paperwork is completed, you’ll meet Dr. Tally or Dr. Tally for:
- An overview of your health history
- A thorough examination, including postural assessment
- A discussion of your health goals and concerns
- If needed, we’ll send you to another facility to get X-rays.
- Your first visit should last 20-30 minutes, plus time for paperwork if not completed ahead of time.
Your Second Visit
We’ll schedule your next visit with us as soon as possible. At this appointment, you’ll see Dr. Tally or Dr. Tally for:
- A full report of findings from your first visit
- Your first chiropractic adjustment
Remember, your care plan is your decision. We’ll give you our best recommendations based on your unique condition and desired health care goals, but it’s always up to you to move forward with care.