- My Account
- My Account
- Page Layouts
- Designing a Gutenberg-Powered Theme: Music June 4, 2018Kjell Reigstad walks through his experience designing a block-powered theme.Kjell Reigstad
- Music: A Gutenberg-Powered Theme May 22, 2018Announcing the Music theme: an exploration of how Gutenberg can transform theme design and development.Kjell Reigstad
- Designing Themes with Gutenberg Blocks and Sketch March 7, 2018Follow Kjell Reigstad’s process as he explores designing a block-driven theme with Sketch, for the Gutenberg era.Kjell Reigstad
- Styling Themes for Gutenberg February 15, 2018What we learned by developing three themes with Gutenberg in mind.Laurel Fulford
- Lodestar Launches February 5, 2018Lodestar is now launched on WordPress.org. Designed by Mel Choyce and developed by Laurel Fulford, Lodestar is a precursor to Twenty Seventeen, and you’ll see echoes of that default theme throughout, starting with its multi-panel front-page layout. A filterable portfolio section is available through Jetpack, along with a stylish testimonials page. Mel shares a bit […]Kathryn P.
- Studying TextBook November 21, 2017We’re pleased to announce the launch of TextBook in the WordPress.org directory. Created by Allan Cole, TextBook helps schools, colleges, and other non-profit organizations to distribute and archive information in an easy way. Supported by Jetpack, it includes a Featured Content area for highlighting key posts or pages, a social menu, and Testimonials, ideal for […]Kathryn P.
- The Promise of Gutenberg: Themes as More Design, Less Baggage November 10, 2017Gutenberg promises the vision you have takes shape in the editor, instead of something you can't see. Why's that so powerful?David A. Kennedy
- Themes are Mission Control August 31, 2017When we think of space flight, we often think of the thing that gets us there: the shuttle, module or rockets that take us out of this world. However, in the early days of space flight programs at NASA, one man realized how important control from the ground would be to quickly evolving missions. Christopher […]David A. Kennedy
- Balancing Options vs. Overload July 31, 2017On WordPress.com, one thing we’ve been focusing on is making themes that just work. It’s a bit of a balancing act; it’s very tempting to allow customers to control every aspect of their theme, because it seems like the simplest way to give them what they want. That idea may sound great to customers, but […]Laurel Fulford
- The Next Chapter for Themes July 28, 2017Every few months I read a post about how the WordPress theme business has shrunk. The authors always reach a similar conclusion. Sales have dwindled. Competition has increased. Putting food on the table, finding a niche and standing out is near impossible. It may not be so impossible though. With a new editing interface on […]David A. Kennedy
Large image: Hand Coded
Large image: linked in a caption
Hamburger fatback andouille, ball tip bacon t-bone turkey tenderloin. Ball tip shank pig, t-bone turducken prosciutto ground round rump bacon pork chop short loin turkey. Pancetta ball tip salami, hamburger t-bone capicola turkey ham hock pork belly tri-tip. Biltong bresaola tail, shoulder sausage turkey cow pork chop fatback. Turkey pork pig bacon short loin meatloaf, chicken ham hock flank andouille tenderloin shank rump filet mignon. Shoulder frankfurter shankle pancetta. Jowl andouille short ribs swine venison, pork loin pork chop meatball jerky filet mignon shoulder tenderloin chicken pork.
😉 🙂 😀
Select Element with long value